Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MY MANIFESTO

Its your love, support and political strength that have given me the courage many years ago to set up this non-profit Mawar Specialist Hospital which now has 10 branches all over the country. Our objective is to help the poor and needy with free diagnosis and dialysis. However, I still feel that, to date, I have not done enough.



How I wish to, being a sincere and enthusiastic politician, have more room for future expansion and extension of this charitable piece of work. How I wish if we can join hands to help the needy patients.

I am sure without your support, I can surely not realize this ambition of offering the best to the people. I humbly appeal for your support this time again, I promise, for the good of the people, the patients and the party.

Please Vote Vice President No.9 : Dr. Yeow Chai Thiam.

No comments:

Post a Comment